Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tummy Time


Yes, Tavin is rolling over from his tummy to his back! He did this a few days ago but I didn't have the camera handy. This time I was prepared!



More rolling....


...and even more rolling! Just so you all know it wasn't a fluke. He is so strong. What a great baby he is. We couldn't be happier.
He had some naked time last night along with a massage. He likes being naked as long as the room is warm. I guess who could blame him?
I can't believe he will be three months old on December 30th. The time has gone by very quickly. It makes me a little sad. He has grown out of some of his outfits. I didn't expect to be packing away clothes so soon. It is bittersweet to see him grow so quickly.
We are looking forward to Nana and Papa meeting our Tavin on his first Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I know his Nana and Papa are looking forward to it too! Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your visit :)

    ReplyDelete