






Tavin and I went on a play date today to the Como Conservatory. We went there when he was just a month old but I don't think he remembers. We are making some great friends at the Moms Group. Roxane and Elliot and Kirsten and Oliver met us at the Conservatory today. Elliot is six months and Oliver is about a week or so older than Tavin.
Tavin was so good at the Conservatory today. He hung out in his car seat for awhile, sucking on his hands. I took him out for a bit to get a closer look at Oliver and the fountain. He was more interested in the fountain than Oliver. Sorry Oliver, maybe next time.
He didn't get much of an afternoon nap and then I made the mistake of taking him to Cub Foods. He got very angry towards the end of our shopping and continued being angry when we got home. Poor little guy. Lesson learned mom. I still feel badly about it. :-(
We have started to put him to bed a little bit earlier and it has helped him with his morning nap. Who would have thought it?
Tomorrow Tavin and Dad will be hanging out watching the Vikings. Let's hope the Vikings don't disappoint Tavin.
No comments:
Post a Comment