Tavin has been entertaining us after dinner. It is dinner and then a show right in the middle of the kitchen. Tavin does squat exercises in three's and then he claps. He got Great Grandma to do the counting for him. She says "one, two, three" while he squats then he stands up straight and claps three times. I don't know where he got the idea of the squat exercises because I don't do those!
Tavin likes to go up to Great Grandma and put his hands on his head and say "Oh!" and sometimes "Oh no!" He and Great Grandma laugh and laugh with each other and take turns saying "Oh!"
Tavin also likes to dance and run in place with me. He plays Great Grandma's stereo and bops up and down to the music. He has been throwing his arms up in the air when I say "so big" and he giggles.
Our little Tavin is getting bigger and stronger and faster!
I love these updates!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe loves being a clown at the table with aunt Heidi too.
ReplyDelete