Monday, March 7, 2011

Bath Time Fun


Daddy's are fun! I was in the living room folding laundry and I heard all of these giggles coming from the bathroom. I grabbed the camera and went into the bathroom and recorded the source of those giggles. Tavin and Daddy were splashing, giggling and having so much fun! Dad's can have such uninhibited fun. Dad's don't worry so much about making a mess and they certainly don't worry about the clean up after the mess. I went over to a friends house for a little bit last night. Ted and Tavin had the opportunity to just spend time with each other for awhile. When I came home they were both exhausted and in bed. I thought the house looked as though there had been a struggle. They had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And you are so right about Dad's being so much fun! Your "looked as though there had been a struggle" comment cracked me up Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, that's hilarious. My house looks like that every day. The cops wouldn't KNOW if there had truly been a struggle...or they'd suspect one when there wasn't.

    ReplyDelete