Vanessa, Brian and Blixa came to visit us from the Twin Cities for an afternoon. Blixa enjoyed running around in our yard, licking Tavin and chasing after the cats. Vanessa took some photos of Tavin in the backyard. We left the cats and dog at home and went out for a nice lunch and good conversation.
*******************************************************
The other morning while trying to comb Tavin's hair as he was crying and squirming, I decided to give him a haircut! Ted thought the razor should be brought out but I just couldn't do that to our little boy! This short haircut makes him look so much older to me! )-: At least there shouldn't be any more confusion for those who are clearly unobservant as to whether or not Tavin is a BOY!
Not too much longer for the baby to arrive! I've been doing really well for the exception of the lack of sleep but I guess I had better get used to it.


No comments:
Post a Comment