Abracadabra! It's a girl!!
Matilda was born at 4:06 AM at the Vermillion, South Dakota, Sanford Hospital. On the very first day of the rest of her life she weighed in at 6lbs 12.5oz and is 19.5 inches long!
Matilda made a good first impression with Tavin when she got him a cool blue car!
HOORAY!!! She is finally here!!! Great pics!!! I love the family picture and I love the picture of Tavin playing with his car... we have a very similar picture of Liam in the hospital when Elise was born... He still remembers the toy SHE got for him that day! :) Love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Anne
Congratulations Heather, Ted and Tavin! I knew you were due around this time, but still loved the surprise of reading about Matilda's arrival. I hope your recovery goes well, as does the adjustment of becoming a family of four. I'm very happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Heather! I love her name! And you look so smitten with your new bundle. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Matilda is so sweet. I've seen all the pics on Facebook and enjoy watching what you guys are doing from afar. We are planning Lexi's 2nd Birthday party now and I know Tavin's is coming up soon (and yours too, right?) I hope Ted doesn't have a bday in September also! We miss you guys and wish you were here. Congratulations on your new love! Jennie and Lexi
ReplyDelete