Matilda is pulling herself up and it's all she wants to do these days. All. She. Wants. Besides feeding herself pretty much any food I put in front of her. Tavin was once like that too....I wonder what happened? She has four teeth now. The bottom middle two teeth and the two eyeteeth on top. Little vampire.
Here she comes....and there she goes. She gets around quickly.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Apparently I'm the Paparazzi now, he didn't want me taking pictures or videos of him. He is a riot.
The latest thing...baby sandles. Or the non-shoe, shoe. A woman was making them in the park one day and asked if she could try them on Matilda. I figured, what the heck? They're kind of cute!
The new tubs have a non-stick surface making it much safer and easier to bathe slippery babes. They have a pretty good time in the tub now that Matilda can move around on her own.



No comments:
Post a Comment