Friday, April 12, 2013

Potpourri of Events



Piper's First Communion. It was a lovely ceremony from what I saw. Tavin and Matilda kept me rather busy. It was a beautiful day too! We never would have believed that a snow and ice storm was on it's way causing major power outages and many fallen trees. 



Look at my lego tower!


Tavin said he was making cupcakes. Haha, interesting recipe.


Tavin's first kite. It certainly was windy enough that day.


Cousin Sara spent three days with us due to school closings. I tried my best to keep them busy. The easel has been a great asset. Every kid should have one!


Tavin was tracing his hand.


Chalk, crayons and markers! Matilda loves those puzzles. 


Refrigerator magnet fun! Playing with those didn't last as long as I would have liked. Oh well.


Sara said, "There's been a tornado!" Yep, I'd believe it. This picture doesn't quite capture the wreckage.


Arts and crafts! Cowboy hat decorating!


Howdy, partner!


Coloring is very serious work!


The results of the snow and ice storm in our neighborhood. Some of the trees look sad, all bent over.


It was pretty, I'm glad I didn't have to go out driving in it though. You can see part of Ted's truck, it looks like a high topper.


Nothing like getting outside and enjoying the spring air. Ha!


Matilda had some fun outside too. This was the longest she has ever allowed her gloves to be on.


Sara, getting ready to throw some snow.


Tavin, getting ready to throw a big chunk of snow.


Are you really going to eat that? Yes, yes I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment