A roll up magnet dart board that came in a cool canister container and a knight on a horse were his start of a great day.
I'm six!
Cheesy grin.
Cheesy grin.
We played over at a friend's house in the morning, had a picnic lunch and then headed on to downtown Sioux Falls for a fancy treat at CH Patisserie. I don't think that this particular place is used to having a mother with her young children in their establishment. Oh well, we probably behaved better than most adults. ;-)
Abe wasn't sure if he was getting his fair share.
I was surprised that Matilda gobbled this up, but then I don't think one could go wrong with any of the available choices.
Mmmmm...
After our fancy dessert we headed over to a park to have some fun. It was a beautiful day and a bit of alright for a six-year-old boy's birthday. (Too bad Daddy was out of town but we all had fun together when he returned!)
No comments:
Post a Comment