For New Year's Eve we spent the evening with Vanessa and Brian. We had dinner, drank champagne and played games. The next morning Brian made us crepes with marmalade, cream cheese and nutella. Yum!
Tavin will be three months old this week! I wonder if he is teething already?! He chews on his hands and drools quite a lot...hmm, I guess we will see.
He met his first little girlfriend at a playdate today. He sat across from her and babbled and babbled. She didn't have much to say. I think Tavin might have been too advanced for her. ;-) He has been babbling for a couple of weeks now. He will lay in his crib in the morning and coo to the sunbeam on the wall. He likes to mimick me when I move my mouth a certain way and when I go "ththththth" with my tongue and lips. He is catching on so quickly our sweet, smart, cute little boy!
Great pictures with Nana and Papa!
ReplyDeleteWe love the pictures of the visit with Nana and Papa. I love how Tavin just looks at them like, hmmm, this explains a few things :)
ReplyDelete