Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Playdate

Tavin is so serious.


Tavin is making new friends at his playdates! This playdate was a lot of fun. The moms were nice and the babies were cute! It is great meeting other moms with babies around the same age as Tavin. The SAHM group has been very helpful for keeping our calendar busy. Playdates can be unpredictable with little baby schedules, this playdate had a great turn out.



Tavin had his first haircut the other day. He was kind of sporting a Mohawk with his hair so long going down the middle of his head. We just trimmed a little down the middle and put the hair in his baby book.
Tavin has also been teething, the poor little guy has been miserable. His first tooth has poked through, just a little nub.
We have been having fun with playdates, ECFE, walks and storytimes. There is plenty to do to keep us busy. Today was a "relaxing" day at home with laundry and vacuuming! (I know, how exciting) Tavin was in the Moby while I vacuumed and fell asleep right away. So cute!

2 comments:

  1. He has gotten so big! A tooth!! I want to hug him and squeeze him and pet him and call him George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could get Mia to one of those baby playdates. It's so hard with the bigs ones in tow. Very cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete