Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day













We started the day at the Walker Art Museum. We thought that it was family day, but we went to the wrong museum! Oops. Oh well, we decided to stay anyway. We had a good time and Tavin enjoyed all the weird art as well.
Vanessa came over to hang out with Tavin while Mom and Dad went out to eat at Jake's. (A restaurant/lounge kind of place with decent food, service and prices.) Jake's had a surf and turf special that we shared along with some appetizer's and drinks. Yum! I had my first Martini in over a year. It was delicious, good thing I ate a lot or I would have been quite tipsy. (yes, I pumped and dumped)


1 comment:

  1. We went to the Art Institute and there was family days. It was a zoo. And Hannie and Tavin are too little to really do anything with the stuff they had out yet.

    ReplyDelete