I had been trying to get him by the wagon wheel, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
Tavin thought the antique cistern pump was really interesting.
It looks like he just told a joke.
The little stinker is quick. I had to treat some of the photo shoot like a sporting event!
He thought the poll was interesting too.
Awe. He looks so serious and sweet.
Too cute....I wonder what he was thinking.
I believe the gym is over this way.
I caught another smile.
So precious.
I thought this should be black and white.*************
The shirt, hat, scarf and gloves (not pictured-he wouldn't wear them) were sent from our cousins Jay, Liz and Mia(thank you). The matching ensemble inspired me to take some photos of Tavin outside with the fall leaves. This morning was the perfect day for photos. It had rained the night before and the sky was still cloudy, but shortly after the sun rise the lighting was beautiful.


Beautiful photos, Heather! Tavin is so cute.
ReplyDelete