Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun at Walmart?!?!












Who knew that Walmart could be fun? We stopped by the little game room so Tavin could play on the Army Jeep. I didn't even need to plug any money into it, he thought it was great. It did make some unexpected noise, which freaked him out a little bit as you see in the end of the video. When it was time to go you would have thought I was some crazy lady trying to abduct him by the way he screamed. He squirmed and squawked almost all the way back to the car. Don't you just love those embarrassing moments as a parent?

I gave Tavin a haircut yesterday and today a woman my age still referred to him as a little girl. I suppose around here boys are supposed to all have buzz cuts.

(I did some filter effects to a few of the pics. Can you tell which ones?)

No comments:

Post a Comment