Friday, July 27, 2012

Best ten bucks I've spent in awhile...


Matilda is now climbing up onto Tavin's chair...she is working on getting over the chair and onto his bed. Almost there, Matilda!


Peek! He was feeling shy.


What a mischievous look on his face. He was eating a sugar cookie and "helping" me make honey butter. (There is a towel over the mixer to keep the cream from splattering all over the kitchen at high speeds.)


This little toddler kitchen is the best ten bucks I've spent in awhile. I got it at a garage sale (They retail for around $80.00!) I was pleasantly surprised that it worked when I put batteries in it. It sings the ABC's and 123's, makes running water noise, stove top noise, etc. They both love it!


Matilda looking cute and a little bored while Tavin plays with his chalk.


Tavin running by with a silly look on his face, he was doing something goofy. Matilda also cracks me up. It's as if she is thinking, "Oh Tavin, what are you doing now?"


I love it when they are sweet to each other!

Tavin can really make Matilda giggle!



Tavin does have moments of sharing!




This is how Matilda feel asleep this evening. I guess she was tired! So sweet. I was able to sneek some pictures and then lay her down.


No comments:

Post a Comment