Tavin was spinning in circles and Matilda was trying to copy him. She tries so hard to keep up with her big brother!
Matilda had her nine month check up a little late but she is doing so well and wasn't scheduled for any immunizations...so I don't feel like the worst mom ever. Her height is 59% her weight is 54% and her head circumference is 55%. Her doctor said that she is proportional and where she needs to be. Yay! Oh, he added that she is also precocious because of all the talking she is doing. It must be all that time she spends with Raina. Raina could teach anyone to talk!
While we were in the doctor's office Tavin got a little rambunctious. I let him look at my little digital camera as it seemed I had exhausted all other options. He took about 250 photos combined while in the office, on the way out the door and into the van. Some actually turned out okay for a 2.5 year old photographer.
No comments:
Post a Comment