Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Tooth

Tavin's first tooth has erupted! The lower right central incisor. He has been in the teething process for what seems like two months now, the drooling, chewing or gnawing on everything and the eating strikes! Well today the first tooth is finally here. I thought that I saw a little white bud on his gums but I didn't think much of it because that had happened before. I decided to put my finger in his mouth (don't worry, I had just washed my hands) to feel around and let him chew on it...and there it was! That little tooth is sharp! Poor little guy was a little crabby today but he still managed to give me some laughter and smiles.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! Love your blog! :) YAY for Tavin's tooth finally erupting! Poor little guy has been working on that for a while, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never failed, every time I'd check for a tooth with my girls, they would bite me.

    ReplyDelete