Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tavin is Crawling!!


Our sweet baby Tavin is crawling! Oh my goodness how the time goes by. We are in trouble now. We will see just how baby proofed our house is. We lost our other camera that does video and this one is kind of poopy but at least it captured the moment. I am also adding some photos of Tavin at a playdate and napping with daddy. In one of those photos he looks like he is doing pushups. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! I just can't stand how cute he is!! That hair!!! He reminds me a lot of Liam... and a little bit of Sam! It must be those dark eyes... Liam had that crazy, whispy hair, too... so adorable! His Papa Tuinstra used to call it "duck down"... like the fuzzy hair on baby ducks. :) I love the video of him crawling... you'd better hurry and get EVERYTHING off of the floor and within his arms' reach if he can pull himself up! Oh, how I wish you were closer to us so we could share in some of these moments with you! :( Please give him a big hug and kiss from his Auntie Anne!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! He is so stinking cute! I love the picture of him on the towel with his eyebrow raised. I emailed it to myself at work to use as my background. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete