Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sweet Baby Tavin









Tavin is seven months old tomorrow. Which means he is now closer to a year old than a new born baby! :-( It makes me sad and happy all at once. His personality is so sweet and fun and I love watching him develop into this little person. It seems like it is happening so fast! I have been trying to get him to nap in his crib. I'm torn on wanting to hold him while he sleeps or getting something done around the house. My chores will always be there for me, I will hold him while I can.

4 comments:

  1. Great photos Heather! I love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful. Move here so I can squeeze him and love him every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 4th pic is my favorite. Cuddle them as long as they'll let you! I love bringing Mia into my bed in the morning and cuddling her until the rest of the house wakes up.

    ReplyDelete