Monday, June 2, 2014

Spring B's Preschool - Week 12!

Primary Book: Butterfly House
Enrichment Book: My Oh My A Butterfly
Activity: Tissue Paper Butterflies
Lemon Bars
Art: Michigan Ave
Poem: The Caterpillar


Our last week of Spring B's Preschool and Wee Folk Art! We had a wonderful, whimsical year with Wee Folk Art. I would highly recommend it to anyone with young children. 
It was fun and the kids still learned many things!

The books for this week were cute and great for learning about caterpillars and butterflies. It is adorable hearing Tavin or Matilda say "metamorphosis." The Butterfly House actually got me a little teary-eyed. The kids didn't have much interest in making tissue paper butterflies but enjoyed playing with the two I made. The lemon bars were delicious! I'll make that recipe again.

Nana is visiting us from Michigan. 
We are all enjoying her company and boy does she ever make good bread!















No comments:

Post a Comment