Another week with Nana! We have been watching Jane Austen movies. Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, and Emma.
Tavin and Matilda have even started to bow or nod to one another like they do in those movies. I'm surprised they even want to watch the movies but, surprisingly, they do.
We visited a Greek Orthodox Church last Sunday. What a beautiful experience. It was a two hour service due to the Feast of the Pentecost...the kids did really well. The icons, the robes, the candles, the rituals...all kept the kids somewhat interested. After the service was a meal. That evening we went to a friend's house for dinner. Busy and cultural filled day.
We went to two libraries on Tuesday. One library we collected our book supply for the week and another library we saw a puppet show.
We also went to the McKennan Park and met some new friends and learned about flowers.
We also went to the McKennan Park and met some new friends and learned about flowers.
Tavin and Matilda decorating their aprons with puffy paint.
Our neighbor gave us a pvc pipe for playing with cars.
Beautiful Abraham.
Patiently waiting for the puppet show to start.
Selfies with the kids.
Duck mask. Quack.
Arts and crafts at McKennan Park.
Tavin showing off his creation.
Basking in the sun, having a snack.
Nana reading with Abraham.
Strawberry shortcake. Yum!
I needed a new mop and with the kids always wanting to "help" when I mop I thought I might as well get a kid friendly sized mop for them to use.
Tavin got the floor pretty clean...and very wet.
More arts and crafts with glue.
Playdoh, spaghetti and cheerios.
Ted is home finally!
Sweet babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment