Pirates have made a comeback in our house. I think certain themes like pirates come and go in cycles. It's amazing how one little thing will spark their interest for a while.
It's fun to provide a few crafty items and let their imaginations take care of the rest. I'd much rather let them make up their own "crafts" than have me instruct them on how to put something together. There is a time and a place for following craft instructions I suppose but...nah, their way is more fun!
Monsters!
Another free-lance creation by Matilda.
Just like the pirate theme coming and going...certain toys go in cycles too. Just look at all the fun that has been had here! I think we have a good thing going.
Those little dollar store soldiers have been priceless for this guy.
Abe's new favorite spot.
Painting her stick. It's rather common to find random sticks and rocks in our house. I have washed a few, unknowingly, as well.
Mud puddle fun!
He looks so debonair.
Kitchen chaos? It's one way for a mom to get a few things done.
Glitter glue creations.
Bird house painting.
Argh! (Yes, Tavin has worn that shirt more than once in a week. Not worth a battle to me.)
Sizing each other up. Hopefully they'll be good play mates someday soon.
Our goofy co-op friends. Our last day of the co-op for the year.
Fun with bubbles!
No comments:
Post a Comment