What a great day for fishing! We weren't sure if we'd be able to go at first. It had been raining all morning. Matilda said, "I don't like the look of those clouds!" (from the book we read this week, Mr. Gumpy's Motor Car. I love how they prove they were paying attention to our book reading!)
The kids were so excited! Do you know what? I think the adults were too.
Getting the gear out and the poles ready.
Grandpa Jerry explaining what he was doing.
Tavin was all set up with his pole and relaxing in his chair.
Pretty content bunch.
Patience...
He caught one!
Grandpa helped Matilda have a turn.
And another one!
Let's take a closer look!
And Daddy caught a little guy too!
Matilda and Abe, enjoying the wagon.
The kids enjoyed just hanging around the water, watching the ducks and geese and playing with nearby sticks.
Grandpa Jerry's catch of the day!
Abe and Grandpa.
No eyewear is safe around Abe.
So sweet.
Baby geese!
No comments:
Post a Comment